The Multi-Tasking King!

toofpaste

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0083.jpg

Telling my parents that there will be no parties while theyre gone to miami while chuggin a beer and taking a picture of myself in the mirror......

:lol: All at the same time....I know i'm awesome.

As far as C&C goes....What do you think about this picture?

DSC_0075.jpg

It was great....my parents called me at like 1:30ish to see if everything was "under control"

Meanwhile I was taking pictures and drinking a beer. A couple of people had gotten to my house already so that's why I was in the bathroom. So I had my camera...so...why not? right..

That beer looks ICY cold! :shock: Almost FROZEN! Brrrr! (our temps this summer don't go any further than mid 60s... :confused: ... I cannot imagine to drink icy-cold beer just now (this is no critique, just a comment).

Oh...Down in naples it was like 83 or something...plus my house is hot as hell.... But I was def. upset... Because to my understanding...beer never freezes.? Well...it's never happened to me before. I normally just drink it...Not much of an organizer...but anyways....

I had presidente...I know...but um...it froze...so we had a 12 pack that we couldnt drink...it was weird.

but the miller....and umm...what else...i think budlight lime...

and my favorite....OMG...BACARDI MOJITO!

That stuff....is pure....f-in heaven.

Hmm...yes i posted here anyway.

bottles of beer will freeze, but then the bottles will split and you'll just have a frozen beer minus the bottle.

that is a very crisp and very sharp shot!

well....all the other stuff didnt freeze...thats why i thought it was weird...must of been a lager thing...

corona miller and budlight didnt freeze.....

any expert alcoholics in here.. that would like to solve this mystery?

Thanks matt...I really like the 2nd picture myself

DSC_0084-1.jpg

Some people just cant take it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back