The next medium...

Come on now, we all know that the next medium is Ultra Ultra Large Format.

I hear theres a new lens on the market, it goes from 18-500 and its
1.2, also its sharp at every stop. When your not zooming with it, it communicates with the seti @ home project, and when you shoot with it
the diaphram actually filters c02 into safe air for plants. Also , its got a "good picture" button on the side... but its yellow instead of red, so nobody will notice it.

Really? Because I heard that all the Canon and Nikon users would hold hands and sing "We Are The World," which would trigger the apocalypse.

I think I will swing along with the "I deny this will happen" group. I believe the more likely event is not that video will take over the DSLR market, but more that of the P&S - as it is quite apparent that the average consumer is now a days looking for the great 'all in one'. Eventually it will be a video-camera-printer-mp3/ipod-berry. Oh wait, most phones already do that!

I hear theres a new lens on the market, it goes from 18-500 and its
1.2, also its sharp at every stop. When your not zooming with it, it communicates with the seti @ home project, and when you shoot with it
the diaphram actually filters c02 into safe air for plants. Also , its got a "good picture" button on the side... but its yellow instead of red, so nobody will notice it.

put me on the list!!! sounds like a good investment!:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back