The official TPF logo contest!

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here we go – the contest for the new TPF logo is officially open to all!

We will keep the contest open for the next two weeks. We'll post an official "end date" as soon as I put up a global announcement over the forum. :)

General guidelines:

1) Send in only your original artwork or design. You are invited to send in more than one design, as long as each piece is your own.

2) The winning logo becomes the property of TPF. By submitting, you accept you will no longer have proprietary rights to the design.

3) The TPF judging team will make every effort to review and declare a winner from one of the contest submissions. It further reserves the right to, at their discretion, maintain the current TPF logo as it exists today, if it is determined the entries do not reflect the desired style or design deemed appropriate for TPF.

4) Make sure you send in a high quality version, or have one available for printing purposes.

5) The winner will be announced and a prize awarded shortly after the contest is closed.

6) Send your designs to [email protected].

Show us what you’ve got! Have fun! Remember - don't post your entries here in this thread. :thumbup:

*sit's back*

*lights cigarette*

Look wut i dun did here in these parts.

I made em change.

*looks around*

*farts*

ooops.

What are the guidelines on size?

Just curious?

Make it a file size that can be reasonably emailed - keep a larger file that can be printed if needed. :)

I plan on making a global announcement out of this contest in a day or two. (Aside: you guys can speed it up by making Chase happy and ordering your TPF camera straps. :cheer: They look great.)

So, I won't sticky this thread, just obnoxiously bump it up every so often. Bace can help me since he started all this, plus being obnoxious is so second-nature to the boy. :mrgreen:

Second nature? I prefer to give it the spot of first.

I do it so well, that it only seems right.

I recommend logos that are graphic designs and leaving out the photos. Preferably vector graphics.

voodoocat said:
I recommend logos that are graphic designs and leaving out the photos. Preferably vector graphics.
I agree, easier/cheaper to print onto a T-shirt and products. :thumbup: It's also more effective for when we all become famous. ;)

Sent one in... I'm sure I'll be doing a few more designs in the coming weeks. :)

(btw, this is the official bump) :mrgreen:

Ok..in case I DID want to attempt to create something, where would one find vector graphics. I did a google image search, and came up with a few, but none really good.

core_17 said:
Ok..in case I DID want to attempt to create something, where would one find vector graphics. I did a google image search, and came up with a few, but none really good.
Vector Graphics define where the lines are instead of using pixels to create an image. You don't have to use a vector based program to make a logo but if you use a pixel base(like PS) you'll have to make it HUGE to start with. (huge = the largest you'll ever need it) :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back