The post office was good to me today....

aggiezach

Yup...
Reaction score
Website
jessandzach.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got my Ansco Speedex 4.5 Special in the mail today :D
It has an Apotar f/4.5 85 mm lens with a Prontor-S shutter. Everything seems to be in beautiful shape! Can't wait to get a roll of film through it!

ansco-speedex-1.jpg

ansco-speedex-2.jpg

I also got a Bogen 3029 (Also known as the Manfrotto 141R) head for my Bogen 3001 tripod! Now my tripod setup is complete! YAY!

It's been a good day!

Zach :D

Sweet! Have fun and be sure to post the results.

Awesome. It looks really clean. Sweet DOF scale on the top; I didn't know these models had a DOF scale. It comes in very handy with guestimation focusing.

Wow, Zach! It's a beauty! :D You must be so pumped. Can't wait to see something from it.

You're right, you did have a good day. Toys in the mail are the best. :cheer:

Congrats, im glad they were nice to you :(, my parents sent me some medicine from home (the dalles ore) and now it was supposed to be here today.. but it hasnt arrived and im starting to feel better :?

Can I have one, please? It's christmas soon and also my birthday soon afterwards... ;-)

It really is a sweet camera and it is in excellent condition! Beleive it or not it was only about $25 on ebay! I'm an ebay whore as of late and I just shopped around til I found one that piqued my interest! I think this one was mislabeled but it worked out!

Zach :D

wow....thats a baby! Congrats Zach! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back