The Pulsating Dream

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
lakeweb.jpg

that is amazing... i like the white on the top part of the clouds...and i am assuming you doctored this a bit...wonder what it would look like in blues and greens..?

very killer look though...the title fits...looks dream like....or other worldly with the red sky.....

OMG that is amazing! Love the warm colours here! Like a real dream! great title :)

well alrighty then...pushing the levels aren't we? cool looking sky and i like how it reflects in the water and off the bridge which adds well to the process. :thumbup:

Waht toy ahge it nee?!?! wjw!

*tries to piece together the jumbled words that just feel from his mouth to make a sentence which say how good he thinks that is*

*fails*

Thanks so much guys :) You all are too much :blush:
Jon, not pushing the levels, just the filters :lol:
Ferny you are hilarious ;) and too kind :)

Yes, yes, yes, and yes.
This is a filter-manipulation that I like! Was this photo taken at the same time as the ones of the ducks? The water texture looks just like it. Or you are just perfect on photographing water textures (and let them shine in orange and gold). Sky "texture" - if there is anything like that? - brilliant, too. Lovely stage you're going through :).

Thanks LaFoto...it wasn't taken on the same day, just a really breezy day so the water textures were nice. It's all about the wind to get those water textures :)

Arty-don't be scared of Chase :lol: I need all the postives I can get :lol:

Thanks so much everyone :)

Most reactions

Back