The Real Me

FireCoral417

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Haha.. Oh boy I wish I saw this before I saw the smoking topic :confused:

My name's Coral. I'm 24. I live in Fort Lauderdale, FL... alone... well with my cat and dog (they help keep me sane). I'm a freelance graphic designer. I suppose I'm not using a camera any where near the caliber most of you are. All I have is my little Nikon Coolpix 4300 :lol: Can't wait to get something better.

For fun, I usually go play pool, watch movies, or (my fav) play Xbox! I'm in a band called Dot Dot Dot, we play Trip-Hop/Downtempo. Everyone in the band plays several instruments, so there's no set roles, we just switch around... I personally play bass, guitar, drums, keyboards and sing in the band but can also play clarinet, trumpet, saxophone, and flute.

Genres of music I love listening to are: Trip-Hop, Downtempo, Indie Rock, Electroclash, Industrial, Rock, Hardcore, New Wave, Metal, Classic Rock, Jazz, Blues, Opera, Classical... and well, just about everything except most Hip Hop and R&B... just doesn't cream my twinkie the right way :wink:

I'm Vegan... that means I don't eat or purchase anything using animal products (i.e. don't eat meat, dairy, eggs, honey and don't buy leather, down, products tested on animals) because I love my animal friends, it's better for the environment and my health. But I'm not part of the Vegan police... I don't care if what other people choose to eat or even if they eat it in front of me... that's their choice to make.

Hmm... well I don't know if there's much else to say. I'm a pretty simple girl :D But I like meeting new people. So in anyone wants to get in touch with me... feel free to contact me using any means below:

MSN Messenger: [email protected]
AIM: FireCoral417
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/firecoral
DeviantArt: http://firecoral417.deviantart.comhttp://firecoral417.devianart.com
Soulseek: FireCoral417

Heh -- it's pretty easy to find my anywhere :p

Thanx for reading... It's nice to be here ^_^
~Coral

How long have you doing the vegan thing? I have twin daughters.... one vegetarian, the other vegan. I worry that you're getting the right suplements. It's an interesting life style. I love cooking and had to learn a few new tricks over the years, being careful about cross-contamination with cooking utensils.

I'm not familar with tirp-hop. Can you give an example?

-Pete

hey Coral:) hehe we already met each other in the Smoking Section hhehehe:) but ... welcome here :)

Christie Photo said:
How long have you doing the vegan thing? I have twin daughters.... one vegetarian, the other vegan. I worry that you're getting the right suplements. It's an interesting life style. I love cooking and had to learn a few new tricks over the years, being careful about cross-contamination with cooking utensils.

I'm not familar with tirp-hop. Can you give an example?

-Pete

Ha! You know that's very coincidental because I have an indentical twin sister (Crystal) who's Vegetarian! Hmmm... let's see... I've been Vegan for 7 months. I'm pretty sure I'm getting everything necessary. I take a multi-vitamin everyday that gives everything that Vegans lack from not eating meat. It's good that you support your daughters' eating habits. My dad isn't very supportive, but my mom is ^_^

Trip-Hop... aka The Music For Artists. It combines several different genres into one, which is probably why I like it so much. Some of the more popular artists are; Massive Attack, Portishead, Sneaker Pimps, [newer] Radiohead, Bjork, PJ Harvey, and Tricky. It's been around since the early 90s and chances are, you've heard it and just haven't realized it. A lot of it is used as background music in movies. In fact, if you saw Unleashed, the whole score was done by Massive Attack (who have also had their songs played in movies such as Snatch, Pi, The Matrix I, Anti-Trust, Taking Lives, Blade II, and tons more)

mentos_007 said:
hey Coral:) hehe we already met each other in the Smoking Section hhehehe:) but ... welcome here :)

Haha -- yep! Nice to see you here too. You look lovely without all the smoke in the way! :lol: I think I'm back to smoking again btw. You'd asked about that before. I couldn't reply because the topic was closed :mrgreen: And I also said I wouldn't comment on the subject anymore. But in response to what you'd asked... yeah, I think I'll smoke again. I haven't really wanted to the whole time I was sick. But it's become part of who I am, and now that my lungs are back in comission, they've felt the need to be damaged again. :confused:

Weclome to the forum! You look like you could be interesting and you've already got a couple of guys to hang their tongues out. :mrgreen:

I spent last night playing with that puzzle on your site. :thumbsup:

edit your divantart link is wrong :meh:

ferny said:
Weclome to the forum! You look like you could be interesting

Thanx :mrgreen:

ferny said:
and you've already got a couple of guys to hang their tongues out. :mrgreen:[/quote/

Really?!? Where? Who? Are they cute? :lovey:

ferny said:
I spent last night playing with that puzzle on your site. :thumbsup:

Hahaha! Cool :)

ferny said:
edit your divantart link is wrong :meh:

Oh... yeah -- I mke spelilng mistajes all teh tiime :mrgreen: It's fixed now. Thanx!

Really?!? Where? Who? Are they cute?
I would answer that if I was that way inclined, but I'm not so I won't. :mrgreen:

Oh... yeah -- I mke spelilng mistajes all teh tiime It's fixed now. Thanx!
:thumbsup:

I haev a nasty hobbit of daing that as weel. :(

Welcome to TPF! Sun and fun await. Mind the cRaZiEs!!!

welcome to the photo forum

Small world, I used to live close to ft. liquordale, (Plantation which is a bit inland). I used to take photo road trips to the Everglades and gave more than a few pints o' blood to the mozzies there. 8)

we just switch around... I personally play bass, guitar, drums, keyboards and sing in the band but can also play clarinet, trumpet, saxophone, and flute.

Genres of music I love listening to are: Trip-Hop, Downtempo, Indie Rock, Electroclash, Industrial, Rock, Hardcore, New Wave, Metal, Classic Rock, Jazz, Blues, Opera, Classical... and well, just about everything except most Hip Hop and R&B... just doesn't cream my twinkie the right way :wink:

Whoa! You do all that? Jeez... That's cool!

Welcome to TPF and watch out for the younger boys here... :)

Mitica100 said:
watch out for the younger boys here... :)

:lmao: I wouldn't put any age limitation on that warning in this place!!

Most reactions

Back