the stair"case"

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this weekend was my first urbex trip with my new camera... unfortunatley the weather was really bad and there was very little light around.. so I only got one shot I like...

hope you like it too...

http://www.spako.lu

castle.jpg

yes,,, I like it,, I like it alot,, very cool location, nice light and love the textures,, very cool,, the subject on the stairs with a slight movement adds some interest there too IMO,, very nice compositon

Excellent showing of urban decay! Is this HDR? It is kinda hard to tell for sure. I like the contrasts and lighting. I also like the movement of the subjects.

Very nice! Awesome old place. Looks palatial.

I love it!

:thumbup::thumbup:

...and spako is baaaack!

Really like this one, with the added value that you achieved great results with less post-processing than usual. Or at least less conspicuous post-processing.

this picture can be used in twilight

I love this :) Absolutely amazing!

A real jaw-dropper! The processing really brings out the grittiness of the scene. I really love this one.

LOL!! what Leica ;-) I got a Canon 5DMKII ;-) no Leica anywhere ahead for me.. I already am quite a bit embarrassed that I spend so much money on a camera.. but I'll try to put it to good use :)

I actually postprocessed the shot a bit, it's and HDR of several shots and I included myself with layers + masks...

But I'll try to get my postprocessing better, which in my opinion can only be achieved if you couldnt immediately tell that it was heavily photoshopped.. I've way to go I guess ;-)

thank you for the comments! :)

Spako,, I just went to your link and looked at some of your stuff, I'm really impressed,, you have some VERY cool subject matter on there, love some of your industrial shots and crypt shots are amazing !! You do have a certain style of your own,, very nice touch with the PP,, can I ask if there is a certain software that you start with ? Beautifull landscapes too,, I'm envious about those :mrgreen: I live in Florida and there is nothing as exciting as that around here, great stuff man,, keep up the good work :thumbup:

Thank you jaharris1001! I appreciate you took the time to visitmy site :)
I actually use mostly Photoshop and for the HDR I go with Photomatix. I use the standard setting in Photomatix and take the resulting image to photoshop and do some postprocessing there to get a certain look and feel to the images... no batch processing or actions .. I just try until I like what I get ;-)

about the landscapes... well I'm not really living in the most exciting part of the world either .. luxembourg is really not interesting to me.. I would love to see Florida ;-) most landscape shots on my site were taken during my holidays ;-)

very nice work,, I appreciate your info man!! Keep up the good work, looking forward to more of your stuff !! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back