The story so far.....

I really love number 1; excellent blend of styles. Am I right to say that the backgrounds in 1 and 2 are chroma-keyed?

Hey thanks for looking! Both backgrounds were shopped in during post, in the first image the realtime background was black in the second image the background was lit. I haven't used chroma key as yet.

Details are here:

Tomas Whitehouse: House Of Cards

Love #1, as someone who has ridden Motorcycles since 1942, can tell you there is nothing "modern" about women with tat's... They just used to hide them more back then.

Love these. The first is easily my favorite. :thumbup:

Great work! I'm not a huge fan of tattoos personally, but I love the juxtaposition of old and modern in the first one - it works really well.

Very nice work! Seems you have a broad range of abilities. I am in envy. LOL

I have been a successful wedding photographer for about 20 years (and still only now getting around to building a web site)..... I was thinking of doing more portrait work next year but having seen these, I dont think I'll bother... bloody lovely

www.nicholasjamesphotography.co.uk

#1. I like the old time decor in this one. I could do without the tattoo, Too "modern" on an older "time piece."

This photo tells a story though about where we were and where we are now. Women back in that time didn't get tat's. I like it, great Work!! :thumbup:

I know women got tats back then. Just as they do now.

Personally, I just don't like tats. While they look wonderful now, after 15-20 years, I have seen too many that just look like crud that it's not worth it.

To me, they are just a turn off. Just as some don't like wildlife or outdoors shots.

Otherwise, I really like the look to #1.

Most reactions

Back