the strand

Karalee

hOtLiPs!
Reaction score
Website
www.shuttervisions.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I threw this one in the freezer when I got home yesterday, pulled it out this morning and went at it with the hairdryer and stylus :lol: kind of overdid it, but im still trying to find that 'middle ground'.

strand.jpg

This is not overdoing it. Not IMO.

Consider that you can legibly make out the sign, the detail on the building, etc. :thumbup: You've softened the lines to give it that almost-Impressionistic feel. The image is intact, just....manipulated. ;) Very nicely done!

More like this, please. :mrgreen:

And you know that "art" isn't about finding a middle ground, girlie. I would argue it's about finding your own ground, which is different - and you're the only one who can get you there.

Kinda scary, kinda thrilling - but take that ride! :D

I really like this! Made me say "WOW!" out loud :D I've tried my hand at manipulation a few times and my results were....um...yeah...so I have a lot of respect for what you've done here.

Thanks ladies, and Terri, :lol: Im a bit of a drama mama when I do this kind of stuff cos I'm really fussy about everything being 'just so' :blushing:. Kinda scary kinda thrilling definately sums it up :confused: :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back