The Studio

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by d_the_sandman, Jul 8, 2005.

1. d_the_sandman

d_the_sandman TPF Noob!

Random shots from a studio session with my boy Nelio, a rapper from Mississippi.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tim- producer/engineer
    [​IMG]

Big Tex- rapper from Austin. Freestyling.
    [​IMG]

Spontanious push-ups before recording
    [​IMG]

The booth
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking, and feedback is appreciated.

2. ferny

ferny TPF Noob!

Out of all of them, I like "the booth" best. It stands out. It's out of focus, but it works. Very nice colours in it.
    I've think I've liked the feel of pretty much every photo you've posted here so far. So don't bugger off any time soon. :mrgreen:

3. hobbes28

hobbes28 Incredible Supporting Member

I agree. You take some really good people shots and I love the feel of your pictures. Your selective focus is odder than I'm used to but it works so well. I think that your pictures would suffer if you did it any other way. Keep 'em coming.

4. d_the_sandman

d_the_sandman TPF Noob!

Thanks for the thought-out and honest feedback Hobbes & Ferny. That's what I'm lookin' for.

I honestly think any success I have in coming up with interesting shots, is solely because of the overflow of interesting people around here, LOL. They just won't go away. I have a lot of sets coming up focusing on particular subjects (gangs, boxing gyms) that I've been holding back until I put them together. But that's more the direction that I'm heading.

5. spiralout

spiralout TPF Noob!

I love these. You really know how to capture the mood of a place/event. And that whole thing about your success coming from interesting subjects... BS dude. What's interesting to you I would probably walk right over and not even notice. :) I can't wait to see more.

6. surfingfireman

surfingfireman TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I think #2 the best, with the head sort of cut of and the head phones. It could be an album cover for the artist.