The Studio

d_the_sandman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Random shots from a studio session with my boy Nelio, a rapper from Mississippi.

Neliovibin.jpg

turnemup.jpg

Tim- producer/engineer
Timbehind.jpg

Big Tex- rapper from Austin. Freestyling.
Texrap.jpg

Spontanious push-ups before recording
Neliopushup.jpg

The booth
studioequip.jpg

Nelioflow.jpg

Neliobooth2.jpg

Thanks for looking, and feedback is appreciated.

Out of all of them, I like "the booth" best. It stands out. It's out of focus, but it works. Very nice colours in it.
I've think I've liked the feel of pretty much every photo you've posted here so far. So don't bugger off any time soon. :mrgreen:

I agree. You take some really good people shots and I love the feel of your pictures. Your selective focus is odder than I'm used to but it works so well. I think that your pictures would suffer if you did it any other way. Keep 'em coming.

Thanks for the thought-out and honest feedback Hobbes & Ferny. That's what I'm lookin' for.

I honestly think any success I have in coming up with interesting shots, is solely because of the overflow of interesting people around here, LOL. They just won't go away. I have a lot of sets coming up focusing on particular subjects (gangs, boxing gyms) that I've been holding back until I put them together. But that's more the direction that I'm heading.

I love these. You really know how to capture the mood of a place/event. And that whole thing about your success coming from interesting subjects... BS dude. What's interesting to you I would probably walk right over and not even notice. :) I can't wait to see more.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back