Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ThreeAmigos2.jpg

Leica IIIc, 50mm, HP5.
The Carillon, Richmond, VA.

great capture.
If only you could reshoot after changing #5s shirt. Unfortunately the eye keeps looping around the tents and stopping on that 5.
good exposure too. kudos.

NikonChick said:
great capture.
If only you could reshoot after changing #5s shirt. Unfortunately the eye keeps looping around the tents and stopping on that 5.
good exposure too. kudos.

Thank you for commenting. I agree that the "5" in his shirt tends to be a focal point but is that really a bad thing? From the boys, we look to THEIR focal point - the view, tents, etc. - and back to the boys again. If others agree about the "5", I could easily "change" his shirt and we could compare...?

Tuna

ah another great tuna picture. Converstion is great. The picture really strikes me as it brings me back to my youth, three kids enjoying the view and wondering what mischieve they can get into. Well seen.

Cruzin said:
ah another great tuna picture

I can't but agree.
Well seen and perfectly composed.

cruzin said:
Converstion is great....

This assumption, however, seems to be wrong. The subtitles say it was photographed on "FP5", which I take as Ilford Black&White film. So this has always and from its very creation been a black and white photo. Tuna, correct me, if I'm wrong.

The tents are more distracting to me in so far as I didn't understand them at first. I thought "Is this snow, is this in winter? How can the trees have leaves and the boys only wear t-shirts?" It took me a long while to understand these are tents. And even now that I have understood, I am still struggling with my "snow-sensation".

The only thing I can think of would have been to get more of the tile slabs in the bottom of the picture instead all the trees to balance against the tents.

Most reactions

Back