The truth behind the sun

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Us kiwi's know that the sun really rises in New Zealand. We have all the power in the world, all we have to do is flip the switch and the rest of the world will be in darkness!!

bulb.jpg

bulb_II.jpg

amazing what you can do with junk you find washed ashore

Awesome photos! Your creativity is truly inspiring.

I have to admit that normally, no matter how well they're taken, landscape pics just totally bore me, but yours don't. They've just got that extra something. Excellent pics.

Do you do this professionally? Looks like you could make money with prints of those.

(@ the photos) what? lol. cool!
i almost wish you had titled this differently, so the sun/lightbulb connection wouldn't have been so readily apparent.

o man vonnagy! your avatar's getting eaten? :shock:

thanks for the kind words. I actually found the little lightbulb on the beach 2 weeks ago. I was dying to be in a photoshoot. I got me arse outta bed 5:30 sunday more to walk to the beach to take the shot. I took about 115 shots, you wouldn't believe how hard it was to get the exposure spot on. In the end i had to dodge the foreground at bit as well.

:D

o man vonnagy! your avatar's getting eaten?

well, he'll prolly get resurrected in some other form in the near future ;)

Yep, I believe it wasn't as easy to capture as you always make it seem. :wink: But you got it, and it's a very fun image! :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back