The Tutorial Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a budding photographer and I do not have a lot of equipment with me. In fact, I do not have much lights with me. I would like to know: what type of home lighting options would work the best for a standard SLR or Digicam?

Hey guys, I think it's pretty amazing how far this thread has come! Anyways, I am working full time and rarely have time to visit the forums these days. I'm not sure if it's possible, but maybe one of the Mods can start managing the thread? I've gotten several PMs about updating the list over the last year, and have never gotten around to making adjustments.

Wow this is a really good forum thanks for sharing guys! by the way I just want to share this I came upon this very nice self study application and Ive come to learn that they are giving out for free in a contest... maybe someone here is interested heres a link BEST PHOTO CHALLENGE! | Facebook hope you enjoy this one...happy shooting!!!

these are the top 5 photography e-books you MUST HAVE if you want to be a successful photographer...no joke!

Learn Digital Photography Now
This e-book REVEALS all the Professional, "Insider" Tips And Tricks For Taking Awesome Digital Photos With Your Digital Camera. The BEST part is......you can benefit from this e-book even if you're a complete newbie to photography! It gives you "Shoot Digital Pics Like the Pros" Free Report which enables you to learn about new "Guide To Digital Photography".

Trick Photography Book
Dear photographers, have you ever seen an amazing photo but could never figure out how it was taken? Don't you think it will be great to have the ability to create photos just like the one you saw? We're talking about photos that attract people's attention as soon as they see them. Photos so beautiful and unique that the people viewing them will be caught mesmerized! If you are the creative photographer, this e-book is definitely a MUST for you!!! It comes with 190 pages of instruction and contains over 300 creative photographs created by some of the most talented photographic artists worldwide for extreme inspiration and education. Each part or "module" in the e-book has chapters and sub-chapters, so it is laid out in an easy-to-read format.

Photography Posing Secrets
With this e-book, you can quickly and easily produce the professional standard portraits you've always wanted by mastering the secrets of camera-friendly poses. This book is for you if you photograph people and is invaluable whether you use digital or film photography. No matter what angle you wish to photograph your model from you can apply these techniques to head shots, ¾ shots and full length shots. Whether you want models still or apparently in motion, seated or standing, this resource will suggest every pose any photographer would need.

My Camera Biz
This is an AWESOME e-book that can teach you how to make money off of the thousands of pictures stored on your computer. You can turn your photography hobby into a BUSINESS!!! You will also get the author's private consulting telephone number so you can call her anytime with questions. You will get my private members only email address where you can email me anytime with questions. You get her ebook with everything you need to start making money immediately with photographs. You will get access to one of the most powerful pieces of online software which will automate virtually your entire business.

and the BEST part.....make money from HOME!!!

Make Money With Your Digital Camera - Home-Based Photography Business!
The title says it all....easy money making method at home =] If you are tired of all the "get-rich-quick" scams and schemes out there, and would like to earn an honest, full or part-time income doing simple digital photography jobs in your local area, this opportunity may be for you!

wow! thanks for this tutorial! it's a great help!

WOW, thanks for the guides, I've learnt so much in the first couple of FAQ's ;)

These are great FAQs! I will find it hard to find a question that is not covered!

Great info! keep them coming...

the trinity exposure link is dead. is there another one i could find?
i am need to learn about exposure a lot. somebody help me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back