The World Through One (Crappy) Lens - Game On! (Nikon Only)

^ Ahaha, right-side up hey?
Sound's like your heads the wrong side up! Ahaha, I kid, I kid.
Thanks for the kind gesture man!

Under the circumstances I don't think anyone will mind.

Added.

Lens is a no name 70-210 f/4

Jumping the gun a bit here, if all goes well, are we able to get back in line when your turn if up?

this is great! I can't wait...Eve if it is a lil more than $10, if we cant get this to go A LONG way, it could get huge! We need a personal blog for this experiment!

add me to the list! i agree with dscience, maybe make a flickr called "A World Through One" or a facebook group haha. idk this is a cool idea

https://www.blogger.com/"Create a blog. It’s free."

Not a bad idea... Would need a place where everyone could post their photos, Flickr group might not be a bad idea - I'll set one up later this week most likely.

Ask and ye shall recieve.

Aworldthroughone's Blog

The pics should have some sort of story behind them. Why you choose to shoot it and why it was the picture
you choose out of all the picture you took. Camera model-Lens settings-Filters-ect...ect..ect...
Each Picture needs a story.

Cheers.

Daniel jumped on this fast!!! LOL

I still want to be in SO I AM GOING TO SEND A PM NOW but I have seen things like this but then all talk and no action!!! I really hope this rolls!!!! Has it been shipped yet or the first pic taken???

I think this should be a FACEBOOK or something like that where it can get alot of coverage over time!

I'm very interested in participating....as for placement. T-Town is actually in my same town. I would love to exchange the lens with him. Of course i would give him the $10 or whatever for him to get back his $10...

This is a great idea and i cant wait to be apart of this!

List updated.

I'm receiving some special requests and so far I've been honoring them, however please keep in mind that this bumps others down the list. Therefore, in the future any special requests will be moved to the end of the list.

First photo taken and will be published shortly, and the lens will be on its way sometime this week!

Thanks for all the interest in this, I really think it will be a fun challenge/adventure.

so what are we going to do about publishing everything? Facebook and what not...

Should the list also contain where in the world is the lens.... Like what state or country???

Most reactions

New Topics

Back