The world upside down

K-Star

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I post this picture because I wonder what you like or dislike about it.
Personally I am pleased with the result, but I'm wondering it it's appealing to others ?

Attachments

• IMG_1714.JPG
    IMG_1714.JPG
    391.1 KB · Views: 178
Any hidden meaning has unfortunately remained hidden. As a graphic design, I don't see a very good composition here.

Every one has different tastes. It has a slight Andy Warhol "pop art look" to it but not sure what your trying to say with the image. If you study Warhol, it is clear what he is saying with his art but I'm not sure if that is what your after.

Any hidden meaning has unfortunately remained hidden. As a graphic design, I don't see a very good composition here.
Thx for your time and view, you are right . It's always good to post something and get useful feedback.

Every one has different tastes. It has a slight Andy Warhol "pop art look" to it but not sure what your trying to say with the image. If you study Warhol, it is clear what he is saying with his art but I'm not sure if that is what your after.
I really appreciate your feedback, I have been thinking about it for a few hours. I often like photo's just for what I see, but I agree there should be more meaning in it . I will work on it.

I really appreciate your feedback, I have been thinking about it for a few hours. I often like photo's just for what I see, but I agree there should be more meaning in it . I will work on it.
If you like it, keep working on it. Sometimes, we don't necessarily know why we like it or what we are going after. However, oftentimes when working in a different manner such as this, we end up finding ourselves or what we want to say. I think about someone like Jackson Pollock, he did precisely that and look where he ended up going art-wise. Sometimes it's more about the journey and what we discovered along the way then the actual art we are creating.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Interesting...

Interesting...
Thx for the quotes, interesting to get different views, different taste. I appreciate the effort that you all put in it to give an opinion, it's motivating.

This is interesting; I say keep going and see if you can put in a meaning. The one comment I have on this one is that I'm not fond of the leaves in the back. Not sure if they should be processed, as well, or if it should be something different (for example, clouds, or sunset, or sun, or...)?

Personally I do not see the post as belonging in a photography or photo forum, even though I believe it started out with a camera.
My comment is not meant to be rude or old fashioned, just to question the intent of the creation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back