The Young Tourist

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
KellyFixed.jpg

whoa!!! tuna is this your first colour shot?? I don't think I've ever seen any of your colour shots before!!! :) nice pose here :)

thats amazing....the dof is perfect imo...she still stands out because of the flash, but i am drawn slowly behind her

At first glance, I feel like the little girle was placed into the picture with photoshop or touched up to be brought out in photoshop.

If this effect is natural, well done! Great capture on the girls pose.

Thank you for the comments, guys.

Doc - I did try B&W but the lack of seperation around her head made it less appealing than this color version.

mentos - I have discovered that there is COLOR film !!!!! (Actually, I've posted a few others in the past...)

monko - your initial reaction is nice to know. I always like the un-real effect in my shots - in this case caused by fill flash on a cloudy day.

Tuna

I love it. :thumbup: I like the fill in flash here. My only problem with the whole image is the person coming out of the left side of her head. It doesn't seem to bother me on the right, maybe because of the strong red line from the strap of her glasses giving better separation.... I think. ;) Overall, it's got a great look to it. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back