THEME: Nikon Tuesday!

Finally one I can play in... my trusty old F5 - not quite as much a classic as Mini's, but you can beat someone to death with it, should the need arise. :lol:

F5.JPG

Finally one I can play in... my trusty old F5 - not quite as much a classic as Mini's, but you can beat someone to death with it, should the need arise. :lol:

F5.JPG

Mine has a lot of stains and sharp edges. I'm starting to wonder if it was used to beat some Viet Kong to death... :p

All jokes aside, very pretty.

Kodachrome..Nikon Camera...Paul Simon....

Incidentally.. couldn't hold back..."Mine has a lot of stains and sharp edges. I'm starting to wonder if it was used to beat some Viet Kong to death." The most used camera in Vietnam was the Kodak instamatic with the 126 cartridge. Used by the troops not the Saigon Photo Journalists. They weren't good for beating a Viet Cong to death....but you could soak it in a stream and later dry it out and it would keep on working as good as new.

Last edited by a moderator:

F5.JPG

I've always wanted to play with one of those.
Stop by when you're in the neighbourhood!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back