There will be no Special Announcement

markc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.markcarpenter.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some of you may remember back when I reached post 1000 after two months. Alas, it took me a bit longer to reach 2000, and now the fabulous MandaPants has found True Love(TM), leaving me a cold and heartless shell while she makes pleasure-trips to Canada. MD, never recovering from the terrible blow, became a priest in New Mexico after a brief stint selling himself for medical experiments. And Toby, a better man than I, has gone on to join the Peace Corp and travels the world teaching those less fortunate about the nature of rapturous and wanton love.

So here I sit, a bitter, bitter man, with no announcements of any kind.

Today, there will be no Special Announcement.

Congrats.

P2K massive inside.

Awwwwwwwww - did we fail to notice your 2k? We'll have to make it up to you with a real humdinger of a party. LaFoto will be along with refreshments, Chiller will put on some awesome 80s hairband metal and the cousins grim will cast a spell ensuring you love, peace and the ability to take stunning photos. Well, the first 2 for sure since you are already blessed with the third gift. Congrats on reaching 2k Mark! :cheers:

:headbang: :band: :band: :headbang:
The band is here.
Congrats on the 2K Mark

photogoddess said:
the cousins grim will cast a spell ensuring you love, peace and the ability to take stunning photos.

**POOF**

It's done ... or at least boiling rapidly in the cauldron!

congrats markc! :boogie:

Congratulations... a little late perhaps but heartfelt all the same! :hug::

Since I followed every single word of that bit of TPF history, I'm feeling a mite nauseated.... :biglaugh:

Congrats on finally breaking the 2K barrier, Mark! Here's to the next 2K! :cheers:

Oh, now I understand. I wasn't saying that I was bitter because people didn't notice. I'm not really big on the whole post-count thing. I just meant that there would be no special announcement from me this time. I guess the joke fell flat.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back