Things that make you go WT.......

LilCujo

the quiet troublemaker!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get why people don't drop it when someone if found not guilty. I don't care how much they don't like the verdict.

I just prey that people don't go on like this if ever I get accused and found not guilty of such a thing.

they key is to not be in a situation where this could be accused in the first place. plain and simple.

we are all responsible for our fate as moral humans i suppose.

I totally agree with LilCujo here, I personally would be rather peeved of if he tried to do that to me, and then got off...Im sure youd all feel the same...

I was just basically making an observation and questioning the judicial system. One person is convicted of being creepy. The other was accused of something wrong, why was following a person asking to pray worse then being accused of a wrongful act.

see my point. its not that I am hung up on the MJ case its that something’s in life are jacked and I was vocalizing that.

oh i agree cooj.

i think its messed up that an ordinary(messed up in the head) man can get a long sentence for touchy touchy, but a catholic priest will NEVER go to jail.

Well MJ and OJ are going to team up and search for real molesters.

I don't give a flying **** whether MJ was found not guilty for these particular charges. California prosecutors are brain stems that screw up every major trial they get their hands on.

ooooo good one MD yeah what about that stuff... makes you wonder though...how many people in the prison system are innocent or in because of stupid stuff that just clog the prisons to the point where they end up letting some out...the wrong ones out...

I totally agree with you voods, the system is on a bell curve...just makes you wonder how these things work out...

give me 10 minutes with one of those priests. just 10 minutes.

a gerbil, some PVC pipe and a half gallon of cottage cheese.

now is the cottage cheese for the before or after..I could never get that right..

It's funny how I can start reading this thread being like, Hell yeah!!! WTF is up wit dat!!! I get to the bottom to post my .02 and I'm laughing from reading where the thread has gone. :mrgreen:

Conclusion: That's messed up but ya'll are funny. :lmao:

the cottage cheese is merely to get the gerbil interested in "sight seeing"

doh..well then see there you go...I knew I was doing it wrong...I knew I shouldn't buy those instructions on ebay...

Most reactions

Back