Things that you LOOOOVE!

Unimaxium said:
I love finally knowing where I'm going to college this fall :)

(Northeastern University, btw).

Yay!!!

I WOULD HAVE loved it if you would have gotten into Chicago and gone there! :( *sigh* No Chi-town meetups with Sky! :(

craig said:
I love waking up at 7 am and greeting the day!!!

There's a 7am? :scratch:

My alarm clock says there is, but my snooze button tells me that the day doesn't start til 7:30! :lol:

core_17 said:
There's a 7am? :scratch:

My alarm clock says there is, but my snooze button tells me that the day doesn't start til 7:30! :lol:

Yeah. That extra half hour means a lot as far as sleep goes. Photographically 7 is slightly too late on this end.

I love having bartender/supervisor friends that comp your drinks and let you into big clubs when they're not open to drink and chat about club politics.

Being joined in my bed by two little boys who insist on sleeping with me "in case I'm lonely" since Aubrey is gone. It was okay until Evelyn woke up at midnight and we had to find a way to cram all of us on a queen sized bed :lol:

But what I really love is that since Christopher's tonsils and adenoids were removed he doesn't snore anymore :thumbsup:

i love the smell of napalm in the morning

i love it when a plan comes together

My new toy.
Bike1.jpg

My other toy
EOS.jpg

I love having two days off work in a row! One to party, and the next to recooperate :mrgreen:

Oh and I dearly love my family and my baby:heart:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back