This bunny had a BAD day ( Hawk whisperer strikes again)

Just had a look at them on flicker. All the closeups impress me the most, but I don't see a thing wrong with any of them.

I like the close-up kind of in your face style also, but I wanted to mix it up and try to get the whole hawk and bunny in the frame. I actually zoomed out to 200mm and I still couldn't get the whole bird in the frame. Almost all of the images on flicker are not cropped, just resized. This one for example is the whole frame at 200mm...

Red Tail Hawk Vs The Bunny 18 by krisinct, on Flickr

Holy crap! Amazing work as always. Poor bunny, but nature is nature.

CC, great set as usual. These look like stills for a National Geographic special, or maybe the Discovery channel.

WesternGuy

**Observes a moment of silence for her fellow rabbit**

GREAT set! I'm BEYOND jealous.
We have a hawk who has taken to picking little birds off around the feeders. First time I saw him he trapped the bird against the window... I was 5 ft away and stunned lol. Second time I actually had my camera in my hand but didn't see him coming, he picked another right out of the air in front of me, just one lonely feather drifted down and landed in front of me **sigh**

I agree, the last one is it! but all are fantastic pics.

Thank you everyone :) I went back through my shots last night and I found 1 more that I missed. I call it "Keeper 27". It is my favorite because it is extreme...

Hawk and Rabbit up close by krisinct, on Flickr

Oops, I just made a mistake (dummy). I just showed my wife the set on Flickr and of course she spotted a tear in the rabbit's eye. It will be ducks and hummingbirds for a while longer......

They are all fantastic, however I am going to go against the grain and say I prefer the first.

I like them all and hey, Mr. Bunny should have been a little more alert...so much for a lucky rabbit's foot..he had four and little good it did him.

Most reactions

Back