This evening's walk in the park.

Which ones do you like? (Multi Select If Needed)

• None. All are mediocre or poor.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. 1

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No. 2

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No. 3

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No. 4

• No. 5

• No. 6

• No. 7

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No. 8

• Total voters
I really like all of them but #1 and 4 are the best. great job.

Wow, thanks Toni!

I linked pretty much all the pics on your flicker page! Nice stuff! Jazz In June huh? Sweet!

Man Japan is beautiful i definately have to make it out there some time... itll be a mission though. totally worth it. ill be rockin a 1Ds MarkIII by then i hope with a 70-200mm 2.8 IS mounted on the fronttt

Well, when you come you definitely have to look me up! Maybe lunch and a beer! I can show you or tell you all the cool spots to visit. Buy a rail pass! You'll need it! :D There are some awesome and ancient cities here. The people are generally kind, warm, and honest too!

Hehe, I should become a travel & tour planner... I would love it!

I have sometimes thought of travelling somewhere and working as a concierge for a year or two. I'm really interested in ruins so maybe Cambodia or South America somewhere.
I'm sure it would be a lot easier to run a tour service than a charity! Go for it!

Well, when you come you definitely have to look me up! Maybe lunch and a beer! I can show you or tell you all the cool spots to visit. Buy a rail pass! You'll need it! :D There are some awesome and ancient cities here. The people are generally kind, warm, and honest too!

Hehe, I should become a travel & tour planner... I would love it!

Most reactions

Back