This season and last

skithe49th

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
heres an artsy sorta shot at my school in october with my friend martin sliding the rail, then a macro shot of the marmot up at the mountain during spring skiing last year. Lemme know that you think

957goggleshotBW2.jpg

1150684581marmot-head-on.jpg

i'm diggin' teh first one, cool idea!
if it were me, i'd crop out most of the fence.

the second shot made me laugh out loud!

the first is really cool!

The first one is very cool! B&W works very well for it; nice work!

the second one is cute, of course, but the first one ins interesting.

is that a scan from a negative?

I like the use of DOF on the fence, and the reflections. however i think, there is some imbalance between the right and left half of the image. not that it really bothers me badly, but it appeared in my mind ;)

Hooray for jibbing. I was one of the original members of newschoolers.com.

Anyway, the first shot is tight. I wish you'd been able to catch him on a different part of the rail, so he's either totally eclipsing the sun, or not in front of it at all.

is that a scan from a negative?
I like the use of DOF on the fence, and the reflections. however i think, there is some imbalance between the right and left half of the image. not that it really bothers me badly, but it appeared in my mind

yea, i did scan the negative thought it would give it more of a crazy look, you find the inbalance with the focus change?

Hooray for jibbing. I was one of the original members of newschoolers.com.

Anyway, the first shot is tight. I wish you'd been able to catch him on a different part of the rail, so he's either totally eclipsing the sun, or not in front of it at all.

haha yeaa newschoolers, thats where i post all my vids. I tried to get him in line with the sun but as you may know when jibbin you and working with reflections its tough, also we were about to get thrown out school liability

yea, i did scan the negative thought it would give it more of a crazy look, you find the inbalance with the focus change?

not the sharpness, but the brightness and the subjects of interest. but as said, this is only minor and might be just me ;)

no i see what your saying Alex B, like i said its hard timing it just right to get the skiier to block out the sun. But also i feel that th reason for that is because it draws you to look at the goggles not only the fence. Ill fiddle with it in post see what i can come up with.

Most reactions

Back