Those High Peaks

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After I posted some Scottish hills and Munroes in my last threads ... now for the real peaks in Central Europe:

1:
grind04.jpg

2:
grind07.jpg

3:
grind11.jpg

4:
grind12.jpg

:hail: AWESOME :hail:

Fantastic scenery & nice shots - excellent composition, although are these HDR as some of the fine detail seems to have been "smoothed out" of the images - mainly in the 1st & 2nd?

simon

lostprophet ... but there are no otters in them ;)

Fantastic scenery & nice shots - excellent composition, although are these HDR as some of the fine detail seems to have been "smoothed out" of the images - mainly in the 1st & 2nd?

Thanks!

No actually no HDR as this is scanned slide film ;)

But maybe I overdid the grain reduction a bit as I post-processed in a hurry, then you lose some of the fine detail ... maybe I should reprocess.

NICE! Your best yet!!!! But then again I am biased....I am a hardcore hiker, and mountains are my playground :lol: .

Brian

teishu ... Thanks :)

NICE! Your best yet!!!! But then again I am biased....I am a hardcore hiker, and mountains are my playground :lol: .

Brian

Thanks,
but they are not my best ever. .. not even the best I posted here! But they are maybe some of the best I posted recently, I agree ;)

(*Gasp*) When that first scene appeared on my monitor, it took my breath away. What a stunning sight! The second one really appeals to me because it reminds me of a trip to Switzerland when I was just 5...we went to the mountains and I remember these lovely little wooden structures, with cows wandering around with the big bells around their necks. 3 and 4 are also stunning shots...with the lighting in #4 being particularly beautiful. Thanks for sharing these!! :clap:

it reminds me of a trip to Switzerland when I was just 5...we went to the mountains

Well, if you went to Grindelwald, then you might actually have seen the same mountains ;)

:shock: Those are absolutely stunning. I wish I was where you are. :lol: #3 is definitely my favorite. :)

Most reactions

Back