Three more from sister's calendar shoot

J.E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The winter picture was the first of the calendar shoot, here are three more. They compare badly to each other because each is so different, but I think I'll rather post them at once than spam the board with a different topic each. ;)

The first:
005-1.jpg

The second, which is quite photoshopped. I went crazy. As my avatar sais --> Madwoman :D :
003-1.jpg

The third, also heavily photoshopped (obviously), though in a different way:
008-1.jpg

Thank you for looking. :) Feel invited to share any thought you have! :blushing:

Wow, I like them all three!

the second one is very intense due to its colours and contrast. the third is even a bit sexy ..

.. and the first is a clear winner. I think this one might even be considered a portrait by our mysterious scribe :)

I fully agree with Alex on everything he's just said!
Very well done on all three of these, and your PS skills have me in awe ... I know next to NOTHING about PS! Wow and more wow here!
The first is the clear winner ... care to tell us the months for which each of these are?

So, who's the mysterious scribe?

Thank you for your comments, Alex and Corinna! :) So the first one is the best out of the three?

Corinna, my PS skills have gotten quite good because our camera is lousy. I have to make up for the lack of technology somehow. :grin:

Regarding the months, I'm undecided yet with all three of them, actually. The first one looks May-ish to me, but I don't really know. Any suggestions?

J.E. said:
So, who's the mysterious scribe?

That would be our member "mysteryscribe" on here, with whom we are leading a discussion in one of the discussion forums ("upstairs") on what makes a portrait a portrait ;).

And the first looks "April" to me personally, but that is just me, while the second says "September", don't know why, but the last is tough. Something says early spring or late autumn to me, but her clothing does not ... Would I make it a February or a November picture? :scratch:

I really like all three of these photos but I really REALLY like #1. How did you get that coloring for the background? Its a really nice effect.

Corinna, I have decided I'll let dear sister decide which picture she wants for which months. Always good to delegate responsibility, isn't it? ;)

Oldnavy170, the background coloring is actually the result of photoshopping. The real background was nothing but a white sheet. I went for a stage look by putting the spotlights in afterwards. Having no decent equipment, not to mention a studio where I could put up real spotlights, this is the best I can do.

Mark, I'll try out the contrast suggestion. :)

Wonderful job once again JE. The first is the clear stand out here, although I am digging the edgy PS in the second. The third seems a bit flat in lighting, but I still like it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back