Homecoming

Nurd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I guess this could go here? Well my mom took a picture of the boys for homecoming. She asked me to make it look nicer. Does this look okay?

Original

rico1.jpg

Fixed

rico2.jpg

thanks for viewing

much better.
Did they even like getting their picture taken? I mean, the guy second from the right seems to be hiding...:lol: (you did a good job giving him his head back)

pascal

lol thanks. I dunno I wasn't there. I've been wondering why he was behind the curtain. I guess maybe he was shy or something. *shrugs* I just copied the top of another's head and pasted it on ha ha

wow the fix of that hair is nice :)

And I still don't know what "homecoming" really means .... I have asked and asked on this very forum repeatedly and still don't get the idea!

Another poster's series was about a ball game ... and this is these for guys all dressed formally :scratch: ... I don't get it. Anyone care to explain for me?

homecoming apparently is when people come home to their family ...
but where from do the come home?

I visit my parents from time to time, ... but it is never a special event which would deserve a special name. Then I know of soldiers, who come home after months of duty ... again, people are happy, but it is not some sort of formal "homecoming", I just don't get what it is either ;)

Before you changed this to BW, you might want to use the shadows/highlights tool.

That will show lots of detail in the suits that doesn't currently show.
Unfortunately it also shows a large blotch on the suit of the person on the left and overall 'stuff' on all the dark surfaces.

On a DSLR that might be lots of fluff on the sensor on a p&s it might be a really dirty lens.
Is this a scan or a digital image? If this is a scan of a film it is probably just a dirty surface on the negative.

oh..its photobucket being stupid again. -_- It makes my images all weird from time to time. I have to upload them again...blah..well I did adjust the levels because I like a real contrasted b n w but I just didn't think it looked right so I left it like that.

Yeah the hair was easy..I just copied it from someone elses head. lol

Homecoming is something about a football game but its kinda like a big thing where my family lives..theres a dance after the game or something..and thats what they got all dressed up for. I've never been to one. :p

Actually I guess its my internet or something..the pictures look fine until I upload them. I tried Geocities also, but still no luck. They will probably look fine tomorrow. :(

Oh that blotch. Well I guess my moms house is very dusty and we get those from time to time when we use flash and stuff. Some people like to refer to them as "orbs" but yeah. lol. Nothing I could really do, I didn't take the picture lol.

Thanks for the comments :)

LaFoto said:
And I still don't know what "homecoming" really means .... I have asked and asked on this very forum repeatedly and still don't get the idea!

Another poster's series was about a ball game ... and this is these for guys all dressed formally :scratch: ... I don't get it. Anyone care to explain for me?

It an annual school sprit event with a dance, a sports game (usually football but sometimes basketball) and often there is also parade.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back