Time for a new Camera.

D-Ice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everyone finally I have enough money saved up to by myself a new camera. I was looking at the Kodak Easyshare V570, it has good style to it, its pretty small, optical zoom, 22 scene modes, something called Dual lens technology. Anyone have an opinion on this camera?

I was looking at a Cannon A610, I liked the flip out screen. Anyone got anything to say about this one as well?

I think we could help you out more if you told us your budget? While I wait for that I'll check out those cameras.

Edit: I would say look elsewhere in regards to those cameras. For that money you can get an "SLR like" such as the Kodak P850 which would be on your skill level.

I would say the max would be about 450.00
I forgot to mention I need something fairly durable, my last Kodak broke because I droped it 5 ft on carpet and the lens came loose.

I agree with what EBPhotography said, go for the SLR-Like.

I personally dislike every Kodak point and shoot I've tried.. I have no problem with Canon P&S, but I've not gotten to test many out in the field or anything.. I own a Kodak P&S and I despise it.. I only use it for snapshots now, and sometimes to check how a picture will look before taking it with my film SLR..

That all, of course, is my personal opinion.. I stay away from low end Kodak cameras now though.

I use a Kodak Z740, which is SLR like and not very different from the P850, and I am pleased with quality. But I respect your opinion, I've heard a lot of good and a lot of bad for Kodak.

Most reactions

Back