tmax 3200 pushed?

Presumably you can get away with more extreme pushing (in terms of courseness of grain at least) with a larger negative. In the interests of research I think the 120 Delta in my fridge is going to get punished.

Experiments ? or because you don't have a tripod?

when I first saw this thread push 3200 ! sorry but I laughed and asked my self?

what are you taking a photo of ? a black suit in a dark closet at midnight ?

You can push black & white film to extremes and get decent results, I guess. I was never much at pushing b&w film.. I have tried it extensively, with good/great results

you can't push color film very far... EVERYONE will tell you that.. even Kodak...

I DIDN'T LISTEN..I was forced to push color film to shut up a woman that would not shut up! she demanded photos in a place that was impossible for me to accomplish.

go outside with a roll of vericolor 100 ISO shoot it at 400 or 800

ha ha ha ha.. NOW DEVELOP THAT FILM and your gonna fall over, when you see the results!

KODAK DID.. I sent them 100's of photos with the negatives!

even pushed it up to 1600!

I was doing this in 1974... they told me to get this process patented!

I wasted thousands of dollars trying to patent something.. "that WAS.. becoming 'COMMON KNOWLEDGE" Dale Neville - Rangefinder magazine was telling PROFESSIONALS to push vericolor to 200 ISO for WEDDINGS! and send the film to him. I dare say.. push it to 400 and your going to fall over when you see the results.. 30% for each stop pushed !

temp increase of .25 degree C-41

How about this for a laugh... I'm going to push some out of date black and white C41 film from 400 - 6400. hmmm... I'll let you all know what happens.

and what was I taking photos of? you're right - black clothes in a dark studio. Muso's don't like light. But my god they look good when pushed 3200-6400. 400 - 6400 is purely an experiment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back