"to empower photographers and agencies to take greater control in image rights management"

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroNikon

'ya all Bananas I tell 'ya
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was an interesting read about, of all things Crypto BlockChain and KODAK !!

yes, Kodak has said it would launch the Kodakcoin, “a photocentric cryptocurrency to empower photographers and agencies to take greater control in image rights management.”

How?
I guess all photographers need to submit their photos to the cryptocurrency mafia and buy up Kodakcoin ....
==> Kodak Surges After Announcing Plans to Launch Cryptocurrency Called 'Kodakcoin'

They are a strange company

Crypto ain't just Black and White.
I think it makes Kodak a more colorful company.

The process to buy and sell Kodakcoin will be through their VeriChrome trading platform.
:)
:p

"I see your true colors... shining through.....!"

Crypto/online currencies are the new big thing to make a fortune with without actually doing anything much. They appear to be having a kind of boom at present so loads of people in the tech market are investing into them or inventing them up and basically going into battle. Investors are looking for quick high returns whilst those managing the currencies are either after the fast buck or want to try and out-compete the others to become the one that survives and becomes mainstream.

It is amazing what kinds of crap people make up just to get even more of some other made up stuff. This is the kind of nonsense that makes me believe that we are all just kids in a sandbox playing at make-believe, building castles and knocking them down.

Last edited:
Exclusive Expose video of @limr when she was young

Shouldn't it be called KodaKoin? I think Kodak has gone koo-koo.

Exclusive Expose video of @limr when she was young

Now now, that couldn't have been me! While I do love me some good destruction, I wouldn't destroy someone else's castle without permission. I also would have been much more graceful, precise, and efficient in said destruction ;)

This isn't really a new idea.... making your own 'money', so to speak.

McDonalds used to mint their own McMoney. Sometime back in the 80's, IIRC.

is my Monopoly money worth anything yet???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back