To the cute girl at B&H on Monday...

Easy_Target

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I doubt she's actually on here, but whatever. I just needed to vent this.

[Backstory:I went to B&H on Monday (Aug 11) to help my mom find a point & shoot and I swung by the film counter real quick.]

I went up to the guy at the terminal and asked him for 620 format film. He wasn't really sure what I was looking for so he referred me to his coworker to his left. I asked him for 620 film and then you walked up to where I just was and asked for 620 film as well!

Imagine the odds of that, two people going to B&H looking for a film that has been discontinued for the last 13 years, end up right next to each other! You had a nice smile (not to mention an awesome pair of ripped jeans) as you responded you were getting the film for your Brownie.

I really would've loved to talk with you some more over some coffee afterwards; but alas, the timing was not right as I spent the next hour or so picking out a new camera.

We didn't get to have coffee afterwards, but I would've liked to know your name.

Signed ~The Asian Guy with Glasses and the Black UFO pants~

[Yes, I know it sounds a bit like a Craigslist personal. I might actually post it on Craigslist tomorrow, but I have a fever right now so it's making thinking a bit difficult for me. That and it's erasing her face from my memory banks, hopefully her smile will remain. :( ]

I feel your pain, man. Happens to me all the time. Well, not cute girls with cameras and specialty film, but...Well, nothing that cool.

You gotta step up!!! Look like a fool and ask her out. The worst she can do is say no, and women will usually appreciate being asked out, even if they're not interested. Believe it or not, many women understand how nerve-racking it can be to ask someone out (they're very empathetic).

Let this encounter teach you to take what you want, cause they ain't gonna give it to you! :)

^^^Like he sez!

Hey look its the cute girl from the photo shop! You should post your picture!

Hey look its the cute girl from the photo shop! You should post your picture!

No, no Tom Foolery here. I are The Cute Girl.

My jeans are well ventilated.
1894153817_2ad134cacc.jpg

See my smile?
1862119012_ad02db415f.jpg

haha I was just checking;), You are cute, lucky guy who met you:thumbup:

edit: hey wait a sec, how do we know your not some other " the cute girl" and not the one that guy met at the store:lol:

Apparently The Cute Girl doesn't exsist. 0 post?

Most certainly do.
543840552_8943478a3f.jpg

1356429006_420a8d3da7.jpg

I've even got The Cute Girl­® roommates
721175074_e24f5357e4.jpg

haha I was just checking;), You are cute, lucky guy who met you:thumbup:

edit: hey wait a sec, how do we know your not some other " the cute girl" and not the one that guy met at the store:lol:

Because I'm the trendy cute girl that only shoots with old school cameras and medium format film. I just do it to be cool. My Apple products & Mini Cooper validate the fact that I'm trendy and cute.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back