To the Grid

Mygixxer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Me on my bike on my way to the Grid...

DSC_0462-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
I like the low POV and the clean background.
However with the light coming from behind you, it is always going to be a struggle to see the detail in you or the bke as you cast a shadow on the camera side. It will also decrease the contrast.
As it is, you are close to the left hand edge of the frame and riding out of the scene. It may have given a stronger image to swing the camera to th eleft so that you were riding into the scene.
The closest forgraound is distracting for me and you might want to experiment with cropping some of the bottom and see if you get a stronger/cleaner image.
Hope you had a great day's racing.

Agree ^^! One strobe just camera right and low would have turned this from a snapshot into a covershot.

not much going on, this type of a shot is useless and poorly composed. in auto sports you need to show a sense of speed. if this were a car, it could be parked. how does your audience know you were moving. i know you are on two wheels but still.

i like the clean background, no doubt about that. the low angle also works as opposed to holding the camera up right at eye level. try some tilting in a corner shot.

just doesnt do it for me :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back