to the person I message a lot

photogoddess said:
YAY!!!! Good for you. I'm so proud of you! I'll be sitting here crossing my fingers for you. :hug::
I was forced into sending it against my better judgement.

Well, that's a half truth. I wanted to send it, just needed a push from someone.

ferny said:
You haven't seen me. :|

me_002.jpg

Now she has :)

Oh..and... :drool:

Oh, Ferny...you're too hard on yourself! It's proper enough for me! If you don't think it's good enough...show us a shot of you that you think is! :D

core_17 said:
Oh, Ferny...you're too hard on yourself! It's proper enough for me! If you don't think it's good enough...show us a shot of you that you think is! :D
They don't exist. They could all be improved by the subject being beaten with a rusty garden rake. That or a bag.

Oooo, Artemis. :oops:

ferny said:
They don't exist. They could all be improved by the subject being beaten with a rusty garden rake. That or a bag.

Oooo, Artemis. :oops:

~sigh~...some people are just impossible to get through to....Besides the fact that you REALLY ARE underestimating yourself...take a look at your sig, why don't ya! Read it over and over and over again! :whip: Do it!

Putting her on the spot here, but Alison is probably best to answer that. In not too much detail if you do.

Fine....I'll just tell ya to shut up and stop worryin about what ya look like, and have a :hug::! :mrgreen:

:drool2: I didn't notice we have 2 drool emoticons now!

ferny said:
Putting her on the spot here, but Alison is probably best to answer that. In not too much detail if you do.

What am I answering?

Most reactions

Back