Toby!

Cuz I work three jobs, and am trying to maintain at least a sliver of a social life, and a modicum (sp?) of a love life. I see more of my TPF friends than I do my non-cyber friends!!! (not saying that's a bad thing exactly! I love you guys!!!!!) So, most days of the week, I get up at 7am, work til 3 at my first job...get off at 3ish, go to the second job...get off at 11ish, then it's a half hour drive home. Get home, gotta feed Kitty and Froggie and do whatever other chores await me that day. (My apartment is usually a dump cuz I don't have time to do ANYTHING!) And then I have to get up a few hours later and do it all again. On the few days a week I do have an evening off, I almost always spend it with my boyfriend. Who wants to do chores or sleep when you can be snugglin on the couch w/your boyfriend watching Cops!? (Don't laugh, I LOVE Cops!!!!) But it'll be ok. I work til 3 tommorrow, then I have the rest of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off from all three jobs. So I will hopefully get a little bit o sleep!!! Heh heh...do does that answer your question, Orie? :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back