TOKINA the AF 50-135mm f / 2.8 AT-X Pro

Seventen

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello there,

I was wondering if anyone has used or know much about this lens? I have a chance to buy one for 240 euros and searching around I can find little about its price, but I have found a couple of reviews and sounds pretty nice. From what I have seen its meant to be a DX version of the 70 - 200mm, and has not internal focus motor, I have a Nikon d5100 but am considering an upgrade to d7100 soon maybe so would get auto focus with that. But for portraits it seems a very nice price and can live with manual focus if I don't upgrade anyway. But main concerns is does the price seem fair for such a lens and is it actually any good?

Thank you.

Great lens but try it first. I bought one when I got my d7100 and it wouldn't accurately focus no matter what adjustment I carried out.I am not sure if these 2 dont work together or it was just the one I got. I had one with my previous canon set up and loved it

Hmm thats a shame then I don't have a D7100 yet a near maybe future upgrade when I figure the pros and cons out a bit more. Thanks for this great bit of information something to think about now with this lens.

Most reactions

Back