Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

haha thanks ur tha best!

All of them are beautiful. If i I nitpicked on anything it would be the composition of the first one. I think she should have been on the right of the frame, and the space she is looking at so intently on the left side. That said, they are all good pics of a gorgeous little girl! Candid shots are the best!! To me, these are something that you will be able to look back on in years to come and see the true personality of the child!

And i dunno whose little girl this is, but they did a great job! She is insanely cute and very photogenic!!

the second one is this main girls older sister. these are my cousins, she's just beginning to talk a lot so it's exciting.

she is so cute, and cuddly! we were watching shrek 2 last night and all of a sudden she just comes up on the couch and snuggles up with me.

thanks a million for the comments guys

Hey bump!

Okay so i have a reason for this bump, basically this is the first good set of portraits that i have believed were any good! so im trying to work on em, any harsh or not harsh or even good advice is so much appreciated, normally i wouldnt bump this set, but i really wanna know how y'all feellll!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back