Photos NOT OK to edit
1. Baaaaaaaaa
schaf.jpg

2. My favourite colour :D
bltter.jpg

(Pic from last summer)

3. More colours
roseblume.jpg

(Yes, I need this lifting of the spirits - pic from last summer, as well)

4. Morning moon
morgenmond.jpg

5. Morning moon, too (look closely :D)
januarmorgenmitmond.jpg

6. It's raining - it's raining!
esregnet.jpg

(OK, actually I think rain has kind of lost its charme for me right now, but this was last summer somewhere in Brandenburg close to the Polish border)

7. "That bike is too loud!"
zulaut.jpg

Well...

Nice shots LaFoto!! #2 is my fav, with #7 coming in a close second.

Nice shots La Foto, particually like how you caught the lightbehind the leaf in 2 and the atmosperic quality in 5
Luke

Wow! Random, yes, but you have a great selection of photos here! I can't even pick a favorite!

The first one, to me is just a peculiar sight...and I love how he is looking at you from his perch in the window.

The second one, I like the detail you captured, and of course the color!

The third makes me yeaaarn for the flowers that I know are just around the corner....

#4....the wispy clouds over the moon makes for a really nice affect.

Five makes me feel that it is very peaceful and quiet...I like how you composed it.

Six is just a great moment.....takes me back to childhood...you did well in capturing that! I used to love playing in the rain!

The last one, I really like the lighting in it...it looks just like the type of scene I am trying to get better at....just an everyday moment. I think you did a good job on it.

Thank you so much for your comments, all of you, and I posted these because I really needed a bit of a pick-up from the low I am in at present, so it had to be pics from the summer (not all of them are, but a good many). Thanks for looking! (Corry, the last was at the full 300mm zoom in a very low sun and I always feared they might notice me ... for this one I was not too keen on being noticed by ANY of them, least of all those two policemen ;)).

These are great. I especially like the sheep and the kids. I wonder how you have these pictures for months and not post them. If they were mine, I'd post imediately.

Dani

Great Corinna,
One thing I like about all of them - Absolutely great compositions. Especially the 3rd. Did you let sunlight to fall on the flower vase?

Anyhow thanks for sharing.
amiably,
Ravi Kiran.

These are wonderful! I can't pick a favorite either :)

What can I say, again your compositional skills are top notch. #5 & #6 are my favorites but all are good. I like the artisic feel behind them, well done again. I would like to see the last in B&W. Thanks for sharing.....
Cosmo

I really love 7 :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back