TPF Calender

Would you be interested in a TPF calendar?

• Not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a better idea - post it below!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I WAS JUST THINKING THE SAME THING OVER MY LUNCH HOUR!!! Only..um..I was thinking of something more like...oh...voodoo is Mr. January, MD is Mr. February, Malachite is Mr. March...and so on :oops: ! :) ;)

Oh, and Alison, you can pick Hobbes's month! :)

OOOh, I'm feisty today.

We have been trying to get "The girls of TPF" callander...but no luck yet. :p

We've actually talked about doing something like that, but the conversation sort of faded away. It would be nice to raise a little extra money for the forum by selling them as well (always nice to be able to pay the bills!).

Cafepress used to have a nice calendar, but I don't see it listed on their site any longer. Anyone know of any good resources??

Who would be interested in them if we were to create them using either the montly photos or setting up a new competition specifically for the calendar? If prices were say, $15 (this is just a guess), please let me know if you'd be intersted. We'd probably have to have about 25 orders minimum to make this work.

Would kind of be fun to set up a contest with photos submitted for the "theme" of each month.

Chase said:
Who would be interested in them if we were to create them using either the montly photos or setting up a new competition specifically for the calendar? If prices were say, $15 (this is just a guess), please let me know if you'd be intersted. We'd probably have to have about 25 orders minimum to make this work.

Would kind of be fun to set up a contest with photos submitted for the "theme" of each month.

I'd buy one! Especially if one months theme (preferably June, my birthday month) was TPF Studs!!! :) Heh heh. Yes, I'm relentless today.

I'd buy one.

hahaha

hey, if it helps out tpf, then it will be worth it! :roll:

and i bet md will cough up a lot just to ensure he doesnt get a copy :lol:

I have a suggestion. The photo for each month should represent that month, that season, be it weather, activities, sports, holidays, whatever fits that month/time of year. We have a contest and people submit photos for whatever month, and we all vote on the best photos for each month, and then make it and sell it.

Most reactions

Back