tpf nyc meetup pics...

Chase said:
Jeff, I just have to say...

NICE HAT! :mrgreen:

Well I glade everyone likes my hat but that’s one stinky dirt hat and it's time for it to go. Lucky there are more over at cafepress

And Daniel these are all fabulous[font=&quot] :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:[/font]

It looks like you all had fun, snapping pics left & right :)! Great series. I'm definately coming to the next meeting in the city!!!

Great pics - wish I'd been able to make it! I'll be over in the New Year to see that big city of yours, hopefully someone will be around to translate for me!

Rob
p.s. Unimaxium you would make a great model!

hey daniel.. great pics... nice to see you guys!
love your b/w's as always.. gah this must have been sooo much fun!
i'm coming for one of these for sure.... sometime in teh future ;)

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

A View Of Sky At Sunset

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

My Hotel:biglaugh:

medium.jpg

I all way think of Matt went I see a Starbuck

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

[font=&quot]
[/font]

Aaaaawwwesome!!!!! I love em all!!!! I'll have to go over them more closely when I can and tell ya my favorites! :) By the way...I think there is a double post or two. ;) Edit: n/m, you already edited..that was fast.

Ok...upon further investigation, I have come to the conclusion that I cannot pic any that stand out as my favorite, Jeff...sorry...THEY ALL RAWWWWK! :)

What a great series, Mr. Canes. :thumbup: It looks like you guys had a blast, and you really captured some fun moments.

I really like your bike shot and also the last one - good stuff!! :)

thanks for sharing Jeff. i must admit your 'hotel' shot made me chuckle :)

these are all wonderful shots, but didn't you meet up at strawberry fields????? pics????? :)

I went through them in your pbase album, which is much more fun even because they show up larger. But it is now even harder to say which ones I like best, for they are all so good, and so varied! And that fisheye lens is something else, really! :D
You resided in luxury, didn't you ;).
Oh, what fun to "be with you" through these! :D

love the fish, Jeff! :thumbsup:

JonMikal said:
---but didn't you meet up at strawberry fields????? pics????? :)

Yep we meet at Strawberry Field. The area was very crowded. I only took one shot of Mosaic myself. I think Traci and Carole-Ann took more in the area. Did get a few photos of The Dakota, but passed on any of the carriage way seem inappropriate. We did not actually stay in the park all that long. Fortunately I got a chance Friday afternoon to shoot some in park, but have not edited those yet.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back