Trailing it

Gary88

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Picture of a trailer:
enlargment4447hb.jpg

I like the dark moody feel to it, and it's exposed to echo the weather, but (you could feel the but coming couldn't you!) but... it's a bit of an odd picture. The trailer is quite an interesting subject, but perhaps try getting close to it so that it fills the frame. Maybe even a crazy angle on it to spice it up a bit?

Also, a wide aperture (low f-number) will give some blurriness to the background which should help direct the viewer to the subject - at the moment, everything is sharp, so you don't know where to look.

Rob

I agree with Rob, get closer, pick up some details and fill it out a bit - I found the new car in the background really drew my attention away from the subject.

I love the B&W though, there's a lot of potential here.

Thanks for the comments. Unfortunatly i can't really re-take this shoot until i get a digital camera. I never knew about wide apertures before. Thanks for the tip :D.

I could'nt do anything about the new car. When i was taking it i wished it wasnt there aswell. I've cropped it out as much as i can and taken the annoyingly bright number plate off.

e417sl.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back