Trains at the passing

Txaggie08

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Something I was having fun with and wanted input on:

sfh.jpg

And I know there's one KSC shield behind the tree that hasn't been colorized. I'm still working on that, it's going to take me another hour to keep it from being green....

Last edited:
Until then I'll hijack your train :lmao: well kinda. My nephew in the first shot took the second one. I can identify the unique sound of this train from where I sit, and it does not come around much... old steamer.

Good luck with your post :lol:, I may pick up a few hitch hikers :thumbup:

sm%201502.jpg

sm%201511.jpg

try that one.

Nice to see those KCS hoppers....I don't see those here in cal.

Ls3D, was that when 3751 was in Union Station?

Yes I think it is. He got another shot against the modern buildings that was pretty tight.

RE: KCS, Too bad the sky is posterized. I would seek to simply get a better composition and forget the selective colors and sepia tones for now.

-Shea

Really the picture was an exercise in playing. It was shot hanging out a car window with a 70-200 and my 1d. I just wanted to try something different, maybe as a test to go back and do something different. I'm not as destracted by the bushes, but I guess that's a major failing point.

btw- my reasoning behind selective color was to attempt to make the picture look deeper than it was by making the cars subtly prominent. To ME it worked, I guess to everyone else not so much.

cool shots.

I'm thinking more recent, the files are from 6/04/08

Since I'm promoting Mr Prine's shots. Here is my resource, as a formality and in case he gets hits.

Michael labeled this one best & I agree:
prinephotography_sm%201477%20%20BEST.jpg

This one puts it in perspective for SD photographers :lol::
prinephotography_sm%201517%203751%20&%20skyscraper.jpg

And finally another one for the train buffs:
prinephotography_sm%201504%20front.jpg

Hitchhikers as predicted :lmao: Sorry :hugs:

-Shea

I don't care what y'all do in the thread. I posted for the hell of it :D

Most reactions

Back