Tree, The City

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CityTree238.jpg

another powerful shot tuna... we're so used to seeing the awesome b/w's.. this shot in color is beautiful! lovely saturation.. great shot most importantly
thanks for sharing :D

i really like that pic! i like the contrast between the tree and the building. i also like the way the colors in the top 2 windows came out. very nice!

I scrolled it so I would "crop" off the very bottom part (street and wet fallen leaves) so I would ONLY see the step part of the sidewalk, no more, and then I thought: PERFECT.

When you choose colour, it must be little, right? :) Very nice.
This simple composition has such a great effect!
JonK will like this one, too, I am sure! :D

LaFoto said:
I scrolled it so I would "crop" off the very bottom part (street and wet fallen leaves) so I would ONLY see the step part of the sidewalk, no more, and then I thought: PERFECT.

When you choose colour, it must be little, right? :) Very nice.
This simple composition has such a great effect!
JonK will like this one, too, I am sure! :D
I did the exact same thing when I saw this shot! :lol: I thought I was being too nitpicky, because it's such a small sliver along the bottom, but there's two of us already thinking the same thing. ;)

Other than this tiny crop suggestion, I think it's an awesome shot. That is one rich, beautiful yellow. :thumbup:

Nice, I agree with LaFoto & Terri, but I would leave water and just crop the street out or cover with the a matte or frame

i wouldn't change a thing. love the color.
nicely seen Tuna!

thats a great contrast between the tree and wall! god i really need to start taking more shots during the day! lol

Most reactions

Back