ok, another one of those...

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...what do ya see?

46550794-O.jpg

im not sure exactly what i see. maybe a photo taken while going through a time warp? it sort of looks like what someone might see from the front window of a star trek ship going through a worm hole.

ok. maybe not. maybe i need more coffee before i look at pics and try to figure out what im seeing, or maybe i watched too many episodes of Deep Space 9 last night. i dont know. :lmao:
very interesting pic though. i would love to know what it really is.

Since it's an abstract image, I'll give my abstract impression.

I think it looks like what I would see if I had cataracts...from behind the bad eye and looking out....if that makes any sense

To me it looks like you are looking up at the sky from a dead end in an alley way whilst its raining :)

SteveEllis said:
To me it looks like you are looking up at the sky from a dead end in an alley way whilst its raining :)

hmmmmm, kinda on track.

You took this one during your transition from JonMikal to C.A.G.E. - I think..... ;)

ok ok, hint: i was going to place it in the artsy portrait section.

seems i made the right decision not to :lmao:

Portrait, eh? Ummmm :scratch:

is it the clean shot of you and all yourselves that you took the other day?

(I know what I meant, but to clarify ... is it the 10 JM's shot?)

It looks like a 2-4 second exposure with a zoom during the exposure. I did that at a Christmas club night and got the same really cool effect.

Oh...I know...it's a picture of you, in the mirror which has Christmas lights around it.

Most reactions

Back