TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
nickmelson.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went for a long random walk the other week and got this picture C&C please

3358986101_e592ddaf96.jpg

Large one found here http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3468/3358986101_e592ddaf96_b.jpg

The black and white version
3359049529_a1e901373f.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely picture. I would've maybe like to see if a little darker, but I'd still buy it like it is.

Good job.

Is there a chance for you to mark the spot for yourself and get to that tree in all seasons? To create a spring-summer-autumn-winter quadruptichon? Maybe? This tree looks ideal for such a project.

And how did you do your conversion?
Did you use the channel mixer?
With that, you can produce all kinds of different conversions, I think.

Is there a chance for you to mark the spot for yourself and get to that tree in all seasons? To create a spring-summer-autumn-winter quadruptichon? Maybe? This tree looks ideal for such a project.

And how did you do your conversion?
Did you use the channel mixer?
With that, you can produce all kinds of different conversions, I think.

I think i may have to do that.
I have been looking for a new project as all im doing now is just shooting random but yes thank you when it gets more leaves and stuff i will get pics and when it goes back to winter i will :)

And as im new to photography all i used was when i uploaded was windows live photo gallery and just turned up the saturation and color temperature and turned the brightness up and the shadows down :)

What would be neat I think would be a 52-week photo project. Taking a picture of the tree like every monday for the next year.

great shot, love your b/w. its got a moodier feel to it and i think the black and white brings out more detail in the sky

Most reactions

New Topics

Back