Treehouse Island

Aoide

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photine.net
I took my choir students to Splashtown last week. Treehouse Island is like a big .... well..... Treehouse that the kids can climb all over. It has various water canons and buckets, ladders and bridges, etc. The kids loved when this big bucket would fill and drench them in water. They would stand at the bottom waiting for the bucket to tip over and then run around in circles screaming! Kids are so silly. :)

22005818-M.jpg

22005817-M.jpg

22005815-M.jpg

What? Does this themepark mean for them to get soaked? Did you know this beforehand, and did they all bring towels and second sets of clothes? And it must by now have become warm enough in Texas for such activities, right?

That's a huge load of water coming down on children!!

oh cool! love the way u captured this as it unfolded! :thumbup:

LaFoto: Yes this is a water park with all kinds of water rides. The Treehouse isn't really a ride, but they can climb all over it and wait for the water to fall on them. I find it funny that they stand other the bucket waiting for the water to fall and then when it does they run around screaming like it was a surprise! :D

And yes... Texas had its 10 days of spring already and we are already rapidly moving towards our summer temperatures. :irked:

JonMikal: Thanks for stopping by. I'm happy with the way the sequence came out. I took them several minutes apart because I had my little P&S camera with me.

i love those...i think cedar point has one? maybe canada's wonderland too. either way, i love them. i wish i were a kid again. i couldn't get away with playing there these days lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back