IMGP0818.jpg

IMGP0816.jpg

IMGP0813.jpg

IMGP0811.jpg

IMGP0809.jpg

IMGP0788.jpg

IMGP0785.jpg

IMGP0776.jpg

All the birds and the muskrat are from Montezuma Nat'l Wildlife Refuge. The Last three are from Watkins Glen State Park.

Enjoy, and comments are appreciated.

Ahhh beautiful. Looks like you had a lot of fun today :)

Oh, cool new lens you got yourself here.
Very nice. All the wildlife you can now photograph. Very good!
And something even makes them stay - that would not happen if I were around :confused: ... But thus I can enjoy these even more :D.

You also get "bluebell woods" where you are? I saw them in tb2's photos and thought "how lovely", and now I think the same.

Is that a muskrat?

that is infact a muskrat, we have a pretty enormous wildlife preserve here and they are all over. I never even got out of the car for any of the wildlife ones. It's pretty impressive. I cant wait to go back.

Oh YES they are just stunning
1, 5, 7 and 8 are my favorites

cool shots, looks like you do alot of traveling, hope to get to some of those places soon

I forget that Nvr2low recognizes all the places that I go. Speaking of which, I'm moving to liverpool in 2 weeks.

So what is the new lens may I ask?

Nice shots.

cool man, im actually moving there on the 27th, im finalizing the closing on my house and will be moving that saturday.

The new lens is a Vivitar series 1 100-400mm. No mirrors, the lens actually extends when you zoom unlike some. It's pretty gigantic.

Nvr2low, congrats on the house, we will have to go out shooting sometime.

ya, i will be pretty busy for a while, but i will atleast be trying to get to some cruise nights and local car shows to do some shoots.

I was actually signifigantly beyond where most would consider "the edge" :)

Most reactions

Back