elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys,
Just to explain, I am not only an artist, (lol) but a manic depressive. I have extreme highs and extreme lows. I take medication for this. My business has been not effected at all, because I take so much time with my clients and photos.
If I have screamed at you in the past, I am sorry. I am doing what I can to control it.
I know I have made a lot of people mad at me, and I am very sorry for that. It you knew me in person, you would think I was a pretty kind girl.
I try to help when I can, and then I have a flair up when I go off. I apologize to people who are victim of that.
I wish I could control it more. But if I comment in a kind way, you know it's me. If I comment in a mean way, you know its not.
Does that not suck? I've been a good person all my life before I was hit with this out of nowhere.
Anyway, forgive me if you can.
Smooches,
Cindy

the ignorant comments that you've made to me have long since been forgotten. they are of no consequence. i just figured all artists are like that as i have my moments as well.

no worries here.

Will

Cindy. Smile often and you'll feel better :D
When you see a post that makes you mad, step back have a laugh and then post something positive...... I just try to be honest in the nicest way I can - even when I'm riled (which isn't very often).

Depression is a tough thing to conquer. Thankfully I don't suffer from this. I have my ups and downs the same as most though!

Hope you beat it

Ora best from me

Jim

Cindy,
I am very sorry to hear you are bi polar... I hope you can keep it under control and it never bothers your livelyhood. I wish you nothing but good things. You have never been rude to me but I have been accused of being rude to you. I don't even have an excuse so You now get the chance to switch places and forgive me.

On a personal lighter note... I once had a romantic relationship with a bi polar lady. The highs are definitly worth the lows. You can remind your husband of that from time to time.

I havent been on the forum that long compared to many, but I can tell you that it takes a lot of courage to come forward and say what you did. You have been nothing but refreshing, helpful, and wonderful to me. We all get moody sometimes. No apologies are necessary from my viewpoint.

Best Regards,

NJ

Well, I must have missed something! I have never seen you here as anything but helpful, always willing to teach and share. I majored in psychology for a while and bipolar disorder is a tough thing to have to deal with for sure! It was by far one of the most complex and interesting subjects we covered!
Good luck to you with that and I think given the fact that I notice 90 percent of the time you seem very positive and helpful and not at all selfish with your knowledge or your time, anyone that can't forgive you for something you may have said that was less than polite - well... so what i do. Tell them to sh*t in their hats and wear it! :)

Cindy, I'm new and haven't been around much but yes, it sucks. My wife (of 16 years) has the same symptoms plus anxiety disorder. So I have a pretty good idea of what you're going through. We've struggled with it and it was hard at first, but you quickly learn to just forget the bad ever happened. Because the good outweights the bad by a ton.

Here's a similar message that I give my wife when she let's it get to her: Look at it this way. You have AWESOME talents. This is just the one thing that keeps you from being perfect. And it doesn't happen all the time. So you're perfect a pretty good percentage of the time. I'm never perfect so you have nothing to complain about...

No, I've never heard any negativity from you. And if I do, well, that's just the person I don't know talking.

I think it is very admirable that you were able to share this with us. Depression, and especially manic depressive disorder can be a hard illness to cope with but it sounds like you are doing a very good job! :hug::

Yeah. Whatever *****!!!!!!!!! Joking of course. No need for apologies. You know we love you. Big up for explaining your condition. PM me if you need to vent or discuss the deal. I am all too familiar with what goes on.

We discuss all aspects of photography as a profession. Rarely do we discuss how taxing it is on the body and mind.

Love & Bass

I know I know nothing of your diagnosis, but I know someone is bipolar and CAFFIENE was causing a lot of her dysphoria and making her medication stop working. If you drink coffee or soda's regularly please go caffeine free and see if it helps! Also, get rid of aspartame in your diet, it seems to help some too.

I feel left out that you haven't screamed at me.
Go ahead, take a free one.

I personally believe that all interesting people are a little bi-polar at least. That's what makes them interesting.

You're among friends here.

Sorry, work has been a freakshow, and I've just now had the opportunity to see this thread again.
Dang, you guys. You make me want to cry! In a good way! I'm floored that you guys are so understanding. I haven't been the nicest of people all the time.
But you all have been. You all have always been great.
Let me get this under control and I'll write more.
And if I write something crappy, call me on it.
Much love to you all.
What a great group of friends you all are.
Off to a wedding.........
Ugg. I'm worn out!

hey, I'm sorry about your conditions but to be honest, I haven't seen any symptoms!!! lol. I have read a lot of your posts and they are certaintly very informative. I learn a lot from you and I'm sure a lot of others feel the same way. Good luck with everything.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back