Trip downtown C&C please *Pic heavy*

.Cipher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was furious today when I went to go take pictures of a museum that is a unique piece of architecture, and they are doing construction. Wish they would have listed in on their website. So, I went into central park and some other places to take some snaps, and these are the best.

I like your 1st Guggenheim image, but the leaning builing in the background of the second is actually more distracting than the blue truck in front of it.

Agree with icassel's comment; as well, for your flower images, try and use less DoF in order to isolate the focused bloom against a soft background. With these images, there's enough background in focus to be very distracting.

My neck hurts from trying to look at your side-ways flower photos.

My neck hurts from trying to look at your side-ways flower photos.

While sarcasm can be an effective teaching tool, it's generally better to at least couple it with an explanation; perhaps something like, "Try and compose flower images so that the lens is looking more 'into' the bloom rather than across it or down onto the back of it."

While sarcasm can be an effective teaching tool, it's generally better to at least couple it with an explanation; perhaps something like, "Try and compose flower images so that the lens is looking more 'into' the bloom rather than across it or down onto the back of it."
Geez its not like he said the image sucked.

Geez its not like he said the image sucked.

No, but we are in the Beginner's Forum; if you're going to make a comment like that (and I do quite often with my "Geez the water's running out of your picture and onto my keyboard" line) you need to explain to people why you're making and what they can do to correct it.

Most reactions

Back