Trying something new, C&c

ccssk8ter11

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was my first attempt at lighting a car with wireless flashes. Just experimenting a little, trying to get the feel for it. In these shots i just had the camera on a tripod and took a bunch of different shots while moving around two flashes, and then layered them together in photoshop.

Let me know what you think! be gentle as this was my first attempt, i know they aren't perfect. Oh and sorry about the watermarks, annoying i know.
3850857241_8a79f3ef54.jpg

3851295944_b0f6c9d401.jpg

3851296054_c55150297e.jpg

3851510300_e53d41b6c8.jpg

i like the lighting on all of them, but #3 is fantastic. i love the high color saturation of the car contrasting against the low color background. really makes the car pop.

i like the lighting on all of them, but #3 is fantastic. i love the high color saturation of the car contrasting against the low color background. really makes the car pop.

Thanks!

There were a few flash spots in #3 that kind of bothered me. If you don't like the change, just let me know and I'll delete it.
Untitled-1-4.jpg

There were a few flash spots in #3 that kind of bothered me. If you don't like the change, just let me know and I'll delete it.
Untitled-1-4.jpg

Yeah i noticed that too, just didnt wanna go back and fix it. That looks good though. That shot is actually my least favorite out of the set.

Most reactions

Back