Turkish Trampolining

thomash

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Shot this image of my friend hopping about. What do you think? Could I have gotten the composition better?

1578.jpg

thanks,

Thomas

Pictures like this are tough - try and get closer to the subject, and find a way to not have so many distracting elements in the photo. If possible, try shooting from above (or below)... Moving up or down often reduces the amount of "stuff" showing up in the frame.

Your friend could maybe have been in a better position, but it is hard when people are moving so fast.
For me the landscape format does the picture no favours. An upright shot, (more height to jump into visually could give more feeling of movement) with the beach in the background, slightly out of focus, could have worked better?
The red end of the fencing cuts the image in half and is very nearly central. But it does allow the lad watching to be captured. I like him there! If you couldn't have asked him to move around to the front so you could see him looking through the netting, maybe you could have got down really low and shot up, looking over his shoulder?
This is one of those shots that really makes me want to run off and try my own version of it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back