Twilight Clouds on Oceanfront

ToddM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is a stich of 5 images. I had to take a lot of "artistic" license with the clone tool to merge the images.

Stch1.jpg

Canon PowerShot A620

Not a bad job!

I dont think I can do that just yet in PS LOL Im advanced but somehow I just cant seem to stitch so it looks "real"

Thanks! This scene was such a beautiful sight at the beach. One still pic just couldn't take it all in. I wish there was a better way to make a panorama somehow though. I used the stitch assist mode on the camera along with a tripod but I STILL had to to do major adjustments of the images. I spent like 1 1/2 - 2 hours total on the entire image and I can still see noticeable imperfections. It don't look bad though.

P.S. I actually use an older program of Adobe's called PhotoDeluxe.

I had a "copy" of PS one time and it seemed a very complex program. I knew it would take me quite a while to learn the ins and outs of it. I actually preferred PhotoDeluxe because I was used to it and knew how to do anything I needed to do with it. MUCH simpler. Of course, then again, I am a simpleton... according to my friends and colleagues (ha ha!) ;-)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back